The ultimate guide to South Iceland: 10 day itinerary
Are you ready to explore Iceland, but you don’t feel like having to figure everything out from scratch? Do you find it difficult to estimate what is possible in one day, without having to rush from one place to another?
Then this online guide is EXACTLY what you are looking for! After your purchase, you will receive a downloadable pdf which you can use immediately. That’s right, you have everything you need to explore the south of Iceland for 10 days! Based on my own travel experience in Iceland and thanks to the many custom made Iceland tours I have put together, I know exactly what is possible to do within one day. In this guide you will still be able to choose between a few options, depending on your own wishes and energy leven while traveling through Iceland.
This travel guide is your bible to return to every day. You can just follow it day by day or use it as a basis to complete your own journey.
Save yourself the time and stress of figuring out what is possible for an unforgettable trip through southern Iceland. Would you rather have an itinerary completely tailored to your needs? Just send an email to email@example.com and I’d be happy to set up a call with you, to make your Icelandic dream come true!
This is an e-guide with an itinerary for 10 days in south Iceland. After purchase you will receive an email with downloadable pdf which you can save on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
This guide will get you going in the right direction, immediately available!
Some places you will see when following this guide: Breiðamerkursandur, Skógafoss, Kristinartindar, Gullfoss, Strokkur, Dverghamrar, Reynisfjara, Jökulsárlón. In short, all the well known and lesser known places in southern Iceland.
- detailed daily schedule for South Iceland
- luggage checklist (summer)
- partner discounts
- clickable links to activities of partners
- peace of mind
- flight to Iceland
- accommodation in Iceland
- transport in Iceland (however you will receive a discount code and direct link to a reliable company to book your car)
- activities in Iceland (you will receive a discount code and direct link to a trustworthy company to book your activities)
Useful to know:
- you don't need a 4x4 to drive this route
- you receive discounts from partners, which means you will earn your spent money back! Discount calculated for one person renting a car for 10 days, doing a glacier hike and going whale watching: you save 90 euros! With more people, you save a lot more! Keep in mind this is an estimation.